Thursday, 17 July 2008

Gratuitous plug numbers 2, 3 (and kind of 4)

Well, I guess I have to do this one (I tried yesterday, but my stoopid interweb decided not to work): if you have passing interest in the media and how it operates, subscribe to Tuckr. I know what you're thinking, he's his tutor so he's got to do this, but hell, everyone knows you've got to sign up to a site where the author actually knows what they're talking about (a rarity at the moment). Kind of forces us lesser mortals to lift our game as well (three posts on his first day - I think it took me three weeks to manage that effort).

Plug number two goes to Dave Lee dot backslash dot net dot ad infinitum - as most of my friends will tell you, I often lament about anyone who's younger than me (I figure I'm struggling enough so they can't stand a chance), but this guy's summat else. If you just wanna read this one post and nothing else, you'll be the better for it (and able to set up your own news website).


And just for laffs on governance issues, keep an eye on this one. Richard Westlake seems
to know what he's talking about, and I'm coming around to the point of view that what goes on in the boardroom (and occasionally plays out in the media) has as much melodrama as parliament.

No comments: